• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign units - CANT CREATE ANYMORE - Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok when adding campaign units, there's a possibility of losing data already on the map. But I'm suprised no one has brought up about adding data afterwards

Right now I'm trying to make a duplicated Marine. I could this fine before adding the campaign settings, but after toggled it won't allow me to create a new custom unit correctly, yet alone change the name.

What can I do to prevent mistakes like these? I NEED the campaign units for this one

Level 19
Elaborate?

you cant change anything in a mod without duping it
Mine works fine tho. In dependencies, make sure Campaign is first and Liberty is 2nd

Level 3
Elaborate?

you cant change anything in a mod without duping it
Mine works fine tho. In dependencies, make sure Campaign is first and Liberty is 2nd

So:
CAMPAIGN - Liberty
Liberty - Mod
Liberty - Multiplayer
CAMPAIGN - Story mode

in that order?
Also what I meant was that any changes/new units I create/duplicate NONE OF THE DATA GETS SAVED WHEN I CHANGE IT. For example I've duplicated a Marine, but I am unable to change the name of it or any data in general. I've tried duplicating it's actor, but it is unable to find this new Marine (Marine2 for example)

This only happens once campaign in dependencies is allowed. And I really REALLY need those campaign units

Status
Not open for further replies.