• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Progress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
Alright guys, first of all this is not a thread for hating so if you are gonna do that just leave

If you stayed that means you are enjoying Reforged, so how was your campaign progress? :D

I might be in the "one in a million" group of people that actually liked reforged lol...
upload_2020-2-3_18-39-44.png
I'm currently at the Undead campaign, I only play 2-3 missions a day though so progress is slow but I'm not even in a rush to finish it, I like to enjoy things.

The remastered graphics are pretty good and gameplay is nice, my only complain would be the lack of Rexxar campaign, not sure if they are gonna add it later or just completely ignore it? :peasant-thinking:

Level 20
Hey xorka! :)

The Rexxar campaign is actually in game on the last last campaign selection and you need to finish TFT first to enable. BUT! You can enable campaigns from the editor! It's the same trigger they used to unlock the next chapters. It's located on the Game category for actions (Trigger Editor). I've attached an example on how to unlock the Rexxar campaign. Just boot it up and play.

Attachments

• EnableRexxarCampaign.w3m
    12.2 KB · Views: 619
Level 20
@cleavinghammer @shinzaku lol I don't know, I don't even pay attention to hints

@UndeadImmortal woah thanks man! Although a bit of a notice, campaign progress seems to be linked to your b.net account, so you have to enter reforged, create a custom game and run it from there.
At first I opened it through the editor and played it and when I came back to it later I couldn't find it.
Also it caused some log in problems when running reforged o_O

Level 2
I don't understand why classic and reforged options are having separate campaign progression.

I'm at RoC undead mission 4 currently, trying to get hard difficulty portraits.

Level 14
I also agree the old one is better

Lets not forget one is 2004 and one is 2020 and yet the older one is an actual 3d model and background the other is just bog standard. Nevermind how pathetic the classic background looks now. As if plebs getting color is to much
@deepstrasz lol troll xD

so you say the old one was better?
lmao it's so horrible :D

Status
Not open for further replies.