• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign AI Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello Hive community!

I am seeking help with creating a Campaign AI for one of my campaign maps I've been working on. This is the first map where I'm starting to create artificial intelligence with sending waves of attackers and such. I don't have much experience with the World Editor and none with Jass either so this is not going as smoothly as I wanted.

I have attached the map so you guys can get a look at what you're dealing with. Basically if someone could write an AI script for either of the Human bases for me and send it back or at least give me some advice on how I could have the AI train custom units, and then send those units in waves back at one of the Orc opponents I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Attachments

• COTC7.w3x
    6.8 MB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.