• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI Maker Required Campaign Single Mission

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last mission of my Campaign you defend a base from three players. You have to defend for 30 minutes.

At the start only one attacks until the 10 minute mark where Two start attacking between each other and sometimes together until the 20 minute mark where all three start attacking up until about the 27 minute mark where all three start sending a stream of units.

The three attackers are a custom Forsaken race. I want them to ramp up their attacks in terms of difficulty as it goes on.

If you are interested please contact me. I'd send you the campaign (unfinished) and you can extract the object data and make three AIs for each of the three attackers and then send me it.

P.S. I did try making them myself but it wasn't working and the AI would only create ghouls and I can't be bothered trying to make it work since I've already tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.