• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camera Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
While beta testing the map on Bnet, many people suggested alternative camera views. The original plan was to create some -cam commands, however, I've always thought that having to type these commands can be awkward :p

So! I've come up with a system that allows players to zoom in and out by pressing the up and down arrow keys instead :p It should hopefully be in the v1.18 build once finished :D

Level 7
Ya, thats what i said too.
But that could be a temporary feature to show off the character, but who knows.

But still, isnt it a little wierd that your able to zoom in so you cant see anything around you. This is suppost to be a hack & slash game. :p

In Titan Quest u can zoom in,too. And Ya, it is sensless but very nice to take a look an youre hero, his spelleffects and nearly standing enemys. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.