• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cabbage

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
2 animations, stand (no motion) and death (cabbage explodes with leaves).
Was made to be a doodad but can be used as a missile and attachment.
The reason for the 2 textures is that I need 1 for leaves (1 leaf surrounded by alpha) and 1 so that there aren't invisible/black spots on the head of the cabbage (many leaves on top of each other), so please don't complain about it.
I made this as a request for Airhead (or agent_Cow on battle net) for his project, a game called Cabbage Toss (he also requested a Protoss from Starcraft that throws cabbage which I thought odd).
My next model will probably have animations.

Hope you like it.

Keywords:
Cabbage, Toss, Head, Lettuce, Crop, Plant, why 2 textures?
Contents

Cabbage (Model)

Cabbage (Model)

Reviews
11:51, 16th May 2009 shamanyouranus: This has a ridiculous filesize for what it is. Try using ingame texture. Feel free to reupload this if you fix it.

M

11:51, 16th May 2009
shamanyouranus: This has a ridiculous filesize for what it is. Try using ingame texture. Feel free to reupload this if you fix it.