• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burning Raven

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
path: units\human\phoenix\phoenix2.blp

the white u see is used to remove team color dont whine please.
Contents

Burning Raven (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: No BLP file present
Level 11
Well that was mean GreyArchon...I hope that was sarcasm because he said he didn't have time...anyway about the skin...it looks COOL!!! :D :D :D Keep up the good work! 5/5

Level 2
hmmm not exactly then me and u have our, own version of freehand lol, u see i dont understand how u can start with a blank sheet how would the game know how to essempble ur art? What i did was first open it then i drew on the oringinal pick on a size 2-4 brush. I thougth freehand is when u drew stuff :p lol sorry im retarded. I use to skin 11 months ago i seemed t oahev lost my touch [between the time i was playing ffxi] sorry for the inconviencance :cry: