• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Burning Legion Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi i am trying to make a demon race based off the burning legion but, i don't have the correct models i want.... so i need a few models and maybe a few icons

Tothrezim
181952-albums2429-picture43410.jpg

Nightmare Rider, Demonic knight on a Nightmare horse
181952-albums2429-picture43411.jpg

Demonic Hound
181952-albums2429-picture43412.png

Shivarra (spell caster)
181952-albums2429-picture43414.jpg

Wrathguard
181952-albums2429-picture43413.jpg

Daemon(Flying Unit)
181952-albums2429-picture43415.jpg

Fel Reaver
181952-albums2429-picture43416.png

Special Hero variant of Succubus model
Special Hero variant of Felguard model
Special Hero variant of Death Knight model that is a fel corrupted knight on a fel corrupted horse
Special Hero variant of Eredar Warlock model

Also I need Buildings that are demonic and fel made

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Heres a few little secrets about requesting something.
1.) Nobody will do any of these models without a better reason than "I'm making something and I need models!".
2.) Making an animating a good model takes 2 weeks to two months+.
3.) People usually don't make models for low post/rep people.

Level 3
okay i have been trying to make this map for weeks but the missing piece is the models and also all who are willing to make good quality models that i request i will add to their reputation.

Level 3
i have looked at these links and viewed the models mostly and some seem good enough but i still want models to be made.

Level 2
Dang man I want to stand next to you with a sign and demand models too we can protest and join the aclu

Level 15
Tothrezim and Nathrezim differ like Tichondrius and regular Dreadlord models ;)

Fel Reaver

Daemon is a Doomguard. Why would you need another one?

Demon Knight

I believe there was a Shivarra skin or model on wc3c.com. Not sure though.

Level 3
wow i just realized something all of you are arrogant dickheads who pride themselves on this puny little caste system that this site belongs to and won't make models for someone of lower caste. yes a couple of you gave suggestions but the good ones came from Ajer'laroir, and newbies like me and Biped shouldn't have to become dickheads just to get some actual help from you arrogant morons. :ogre_rage:

Level 15
People make models when they have time, inspiration and they want to make that particular model. People in request forum can only humbly ask.

As for "caste system" - people with higher rep are simply better known at WCIII modding and as such are more likely to complete a project hey need models for. No one would like to make models fo a proeject that would be abandoned the next week.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

wow i just realized something all of you are arrogant dickheads who pride themselves on this puny little caste system that this site belongs to and won't make models for someone of lower caste. yes a couple of you gave suggestions but the good ones came from Ajer'laroir, and newbies like me and Biped shouldn't have to become dickheads just to get some actual help from you arrogant morons. :ogre_rage:

Looks like nobody's going to make you any models now. Nice post.

so awesome

firstly, the links Warlord Ajer'laroir "linked" are just search results in the model and skin section, looking for the keyword "demon".
now, if you found that useful, it is obvious you didnt even bother to check the model section in the first place.

secodnly, you can make this map of yours WITHOUT custom models. you can make do by just using substitute models. once all the race has been completed, THEN you request a model because modellers are much more inclined to model for something that looks like it has an outcome. not some list of units with no description, just typed down on a page.

thirdly, it is not your given right that we make you the models. people can make models however they want and whenever they want. Just because you want a model made, doesnt mean that it must be made. the world doesnt revolve around you. grow up. what are you, a twelve year old?

lastly, judging by your insolent and thankless behaviour, you obviously do not even DESERVE a model.

its a bit late since you fucked everything up but here is a link that WOULD have helped you if you cared enough about requesting
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...your-chances-getting-your-request-done-30486/

Level 34
Even the Nightmare Rider? :O

Level 35
yeah i think that should count

Status
Not open for further replies.