• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bunker Big Door

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Big Door + Big Doorway for the Bunker Wall Pieces by The_Silent

Special thanks to @twilac that most likely helped me with something.

This model is ~1 year old at this point (and was featured in my Mecha Protectors map). Kinda forgot to upload it.

Regarding the file-size, all models use the same texture (the same as the Bunker Wall Pieces pack). Each model is ~6kb.

The door should probably be used as a destructable. It's closed when alive, opened while dead (similar to default doors).

While dead, it's supposed to go "into" a wall. to cover it up.

The "alternate" animations can be used to "fold down" the walls (same as with Autumn Walls, Column, Doorway (Interior) and Bunker Wall Pieces)

I recommend path-maps from this pack: Autumn Walls, Column, Doorway (Interior)
Specifically the the 4x2_blank.tga (for Doorway and door when "dead"), 4x2_blocked.tga (for "alive" door)

Update 2024-02-12: Added floorstripes-only for doorway
Previews
Contents

Bunker Big Door (Model)

BunkerBigDoorway01 (Model)

Bunker_BigDoorway_Floorstripes (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Nice additions for the bunker bundle. Works in-game. Approved!