• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bunker

Machine Gun nest or bunker armed with machine gun xd

Keywords:
Bunker
Contents

Bunker (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Approved) Works ingame and goes well with your other WWI/II-Stuff.

M

General Frank:

(Approved)

Works ingame and goes well with your other WWI/II-Stuff.

Level 3
From the SS , i see that the barrel of the guns is a box ( rectangle) ...Should make it a barrel and have a custom skin that makes it have holes in the barrels ( Mg42 , where most WW2 bunkers had them , had these holes for eaiser cooling of the barrel)

Anyway... Good job.. i needed this for my game Thx

Level 12
The problem with that is
a) cylinders tanke a lot of plyogns. I think. Doing that may add like.. a kb. And though thta wouldnt be too much, this is supposed to be really small.
b) It is never gonan be that bg that people are gonna see these holes. If so, they would start wnating people inside the bunker too so it was really realistic...

Level 12
The problem with that is
a) cylinders tanke a lot of plyogns. I think. Doing that may add like.. a kb. And though thta wouldnt be too much, this is supposed to be really small.
b) It is never gonan be that bg that people are gonna see these holes. If so, they would start wnating people inside the bunker too so it was really realistic...

Level 2
Hey kofi love your models they're awsome i use them in personal maps (will be in upload versions soon and i need a crash bandicot model for a upload map)
so in long way love your models Peace out

Level 3
This Model is awesome! I use all your WW2 Stuff (All land units and buildings)in my new Map!
Works Great!!!
It would be really cool if you could make an Infantry for both sides (with MG or GUN)

Level 2
nice model. small size of file makes many people want to get it. 4.5/5 i put the 4.5 just because its a very simple model

Level 8
I have seen this model in about 5 or 6 maps now. its a good model. even though ppl want it better, I believe its not going to get any better. DO NOT CHANGE A THING (unless you decide there is a way to make it better and you do it). 8/10