• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bull and Cow

A long time ago some one requested a Cow model. I made one. It was crap. So recently, I made a new one. Here it is, along with a bull model. Both are based off the Mammoth model with the Tauren Chieftan skin being the main one used.
Give credits if used and Enjoy.

UPDATE: Fiddled with the wrap.

UPDATE: Messed witht eh Cow some more. Looks better. Will get a new, accurate screenshot up soon.

UPDATE: New Screen shot. :D

Keywords:
Cow, bull, moo, bovine, cattle, milk, dairy, meat, beef, it's, what's, for, dinner, burger, hamburger, udder, farm, horn, hoof, needs, more, cowbell,
Contents

Bull and Cow (Model)

Bull and Cow (Model)

Reviews
18:18, 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: The unwrap on both of them is a mess. I see that you're trying to keep it to ingame textures (the black spots on the cow are pretty clever :P) but it makes the bull look like an abovineation and the top of the cow is...

M

18:18, 10th Aug 2009
Pyritie: The unwrap on both of them is a mess. I see that you're trying to keep it to ingame textures (the black spots on the cow are pretty clever :p) but it makes the bull look like an abovineation and the top of the cow is just... I dunno what it is but it certainly isn't pretty.

Also the udders on the cow could be XY-billboarded or just make their material unshaded. And get rid of the depth fighting:
Capture-54.png

2nd Sep 2009
Pyritie: Alrighty, that looks much better. Still not the greatest but I don't think it's going to get much better than that. Anyway approved.

Level 15
actually the bull is... PERFECT, but the cow.. aww.. it's just too fierce to be a cow, they are sweet and poor, i tell u cuz i live around em xD i would suggest you to make the cow more cute, and more female, also the texture, if u could, don't make it like a dalmatta, the splats could be fine bigger :) Keep it up!

Level 31
actually the bull is... PERFECT, but the cow.. aww.. it's just too fierce to be a cow, they are sweet and poor, i tell u cuz i live around em xD i would suggest you to make the cow more cute, and more female, also the texture, if u could, don't make it like a dalmatta, the splats could be fine bigger :) Keep it up!

Fiddiling with the face. Also, the screenshot is no longer acurate about the spots, they are much bigger now.

Level 7
Custom textures would fit it more, though I admire the way you made the models without the custom textures. At first glance, I was expecting a custom skin for the cow, but there was none :xxd:

Expecting major improvements from this resource, and let the "There is no cow level" begin.

Level 4
Got a problem with this, When killed (Poor cow) the corpse float nicely down to the ground but then it suddenly pops up again and some vertexes becomes attached to another cow..!

Help me out! :)