• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Building's construction animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I used a trigger to play a humans' tower upgrade animation so it looks like it's still under construction but it only works for 60 seconds. After that, the tower disappears and only its ground texture is visible. A similar problem occurs with the 'birth' animation. Is there any way to make it work properly only using the triggers? I'm not familiar with all these third-party or self-made editors and scripts.

Level 1
There should be a 'Unit - Queue animation' command; play the Birth animation and immediately queue its Stand animation.
That's not what I mean. I want the tower to still look like this:
wieża.png
because I want it to look like it's being built by a peasant with his 'work' animation played.

Level 39
Okay then play the Birth animation, wait a brief second, then pause the animation by setting the tower's animation speed to 0%. If it attacks at 0 animation speed I believe things will start to look a little funny but otherwise you'll just need to reset to 100% speed whenever the building phase should be completed or the tower dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.