• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

building/doodad request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey all. As much as I hate to make a request while I'm still less than halfway done, I think this predicament merits its. I am currently working on a campaign, which totals 44 scenarios, on 9 terrain templates..I am currently done with storyboard and 6/9 of these templates. The problems I'm having is that I need troll architecture for Zul'Aman and Zul'drak zones of the templates, because the intention with this map is to reflect as accurately as possible the atmosphere of WoW. I need buildings and doodads of troll architecture of all types to make this complete, if anyone is willing. I am hoping for a release date in august for the first 3 racial campaigns- let me backtrack. The campaign story itself is broken into 11 subcampaigns that have 3 or 4 scenarios a peice. So, resuming- I want to release the first 3 racial campaigns by august, but I need to finish the terrain first so I can get the thing done properly. Once I finish the project, I will make the terrain templates available for dl here exclusively, they should blow you away, I put A LOT of work into them and they look pretty damn professional. Some wc3ers may know me as ImNotABiped, I've been around the community for a long time, trying unsuccesfuly to make good bnet multiplayer WoW related games. This project is far more reasonable and finite, even if it does seem to be a lot...not counting cinimatics (I've no experience with them yet) id say I'm more than 75% done with the project, so your models won't go to waste, I am dead set on finishing this project. Thanks for your time guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.