• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bug with Entering a Region using Chat Command -enter! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi.

I am currently facing a problem with my "-enter" chat command.

Well, I am able to have a correct trigger which allows Heroes to enter.

However, the problem is that I can use "-enter" anywhere on the map and the Heroes in the region of the entrance will enter to the corresponding region.

I do not want this to happen.

What I want is that ONLY when the Player typing the chat command is in the region will the "-enter" chat command work.

Any ideas from any one? :)

tumblr_lg9eh9DmqL1qe4n8io1_1280.jpg

Here is a screenshot of my trigger :S

Level 33
Yes, use this:
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
    • Then - Actions
    • Else - Actions
If the picked unit is in the HeroesInDungeon1Entrance, Then Move - Unit (Instantly) to the Dungeon
If not (Else), "leave it blank" or you can put an action of Game - Text command to "you're not in the region, please stay in the region to get into a dungeon"

Level 2
I did ths:

tumblr_lgb0hap5L11qe4n8io1_1280.jpg

I tried Triggering Unit, Matching Unit and Picked Unit.

But still, when I type the "-enter" command, nothing happens at all.

Level 14
can we see your whole trigger please?
I think it got something to do with the targeted unit inside your if, if we can see the whole trigger we might see the problem better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.