• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bug in hero bouncing attack... maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i was experimenting with some hero attacks for a map im working on, which will eventually turn into a tool.

I was using VGSatomi's Human Huntress and gave it a bouncing attack.

Then, i went to test it (BTW: nice model lol) something bad happened when i bought an orb. The hero with the bouncing attack and an orb will no longer attack until its inventory is cleared of all orbs. How to fix?

plz help :lol:

Let me clarify this...

Every unit has a normal attack, well there are attack "attachments"

Examples would be, orbs, special arrows, incinerate, things like that. Well sadly, bouncing attack is considered one of those.

And as we all know, two orb affects can't stack, neither can bouncing attack and an orb, or anything like that.

Sorry but there really isn't any way to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.