• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buff won't show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi, I have this problem about an activated item ability that I made based off the base ability, War Stomp. When activated, it sets the unit's movement speed to 525 for about 10 secs. Until there I had it working, although, the unit should have a buff displayed in its status bar that it drank some Legroids or something(made a buff based off Stunned(Pause) buff), but my buff won't show even though I already indicated it on the Object Editor. Help.

Level 3
I dont think you can base that spell as buff, try using like eg. Frost Armor and remove the ability etc and then use it as the "buff" on war stomp spell.

/Tozza

Level 2
I dont think you can base that spell as buff, try using like eg. Frost Armor and remove the ability etc and then use it as the "buff" on war stomp spell.

/Tozza

tried the Frost Armor, still doesn't work though.

the buff shows when I use Wind Walk as a base ability, but I don't want my unit to be invisible tho D:

Status
Not open for further replies.