• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BtT Glacial Bays

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
PLEASE GO HERE FOR LATEST MAP
Newest Map

THREE PLAYER MAP

I. About the game
This is the standard melee game merged with Warcraft II and some of my own ideas. It seeks to mainly introduce naval combat in a balanced way and provide a seamless tech-tree that makes sense for each race.

Most recently the game play has been rebalanced to focus on the original two races.

II. Influences
I drew most of my inspiration from playing Warcraft II, there weren't really any other maps that caught my eye. I'm also a war history buff so I drew on that knowledge when I was fleshing out the race trees.

III. Added features
-This edition features very new terrain.
-The camera can be adjusted two levels higher as well as to an overhead view.
-All units of a player who leaves the game become rescueable.

FORUM

IV. Credits
The following websites are where I found my custom resources:
thehubb.co.uk
wc3campaigns.com
wc3sear.ch --> hiveworkshop.com
The following people are those responsible for the above listed websites and creators of custom material used in my map:
Blizzard Entertainment, Deuterium, -BerZeKeR-, Aspard, Flame_Phoenix, Septimus, Maker, Squiggy, Mage_Goo, D4RK_G4ND4LF, Paladon, Moyack, scorpion182, Pyrogasm, Thanathos, TriggerHappy, -JonNny, hell gate, BlackHawk, Vexorian, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, Mephestrial, Red XIII, Beepo, Dmitry Rommel, Michael Peppers, CRAZYRUSSIAN, Cookie, General_Frank, Cheezeman, Eccho, xxdingo93xx, Rising_Dusk, xBlackRose, supertoinkz, s4nji, Kimberly, jigrael, Debode, OgeRfaCes, dickxunder, inhuman89, KelThuzad, 67chrome, The_Reborn_Devil, NFWar, M0rbid, enjoy, Pharaoh, THE_END, Mr.Goblin, Dentothor, Volvox, Thrikodius, Hellx-Magnus, Foopad, Hanky

95803d1294437141-orcs-humans-tides-darkness-wc3scrnshot_010711_152455_09.jpg

Keywords:
Warcraft II, Tides of Darkness, Beyond the Throne, Ogre, Axe Thrower
Contents

BtT Glacial Bays (Map)

Reviews
22:03, 27th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 6
Add a few BB Codes and lengthen the description a little. That's all it needs, I think...

Level 9
I really liked this map and recently been playing this a lot and I have to say the spell called
"incendiary Bombers" of the Technician is really kind of imbalanced
All you need to do is drop it over the buildings from a good angle and all of them are toast, down to 50% Hp.
I think you might want to change that a bit, like do less damage to building or something.

Level 22
Review by Ironside
----------------------

Positive features:

- Good Terrain
- Has a quest menu

Negative features:

- I was unable to build Arrow Tower, it also just said "Missing Error Message"
- Brazier creates blight, bad idea
- Blaster attack is bugged
- I can't find the berserker upgrade
- The races are too similar to the original