1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNXavius

Submitted by Scias
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Since I made Tyrande, Shandris and Azshara recently I thought I'd make Xavius also incase someone makes a campaign with these characters they could use these.

This time I made an alternative icon from scratch and another alternative being a edit of that one. So the bundle includes corrupted Xavius, satyr Xavius and night elf Xavius.

Xavius process gif:
[​IMG]
Xavius Nightelf process gif:
[​IMG]
Xavius Satyr process gif:
[​IMG]
(recolor and edit of Xavius Nightelf)

256x256:
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]
Contents

BTNHeroXavius (Icon)

BTNXavius (Icon)

BTNHeroXaviusNightelf (Icon)

BTNXaviusNightelf (Icon)

BTNHeroXaviusSatyr (Icon)

BTNXaviusSatyr (Icon)

Reviews
San
San
Since they're not exactly identical, I suggest you to upload the NE & Satyr version separately from the original Xavius, it's easier for users to discover them in specified need that way, if not hiding these gems one under the another.
  1. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you so much for making these icons.

I really needed an icon suitable for Xavius.

:infl_thumbs_up:

2. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Since they're not exactly identical, I suggest you to upload the NE & Satyr version separately from the original Xavius, it's easier for users to discover them in specified need that way, if not hiding these gems one under the another.

3. Scias

Scias

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hmm, I'm not sure. I didn't wanna clutter the icon resources page with different variations of Xavius, and I thought by checking Night elf in search it would show the variations also.. It does still show them if you write "Nightelf" or "Satyr" specifically in search so they're not too difficult to find. But you're right that people won't expect to see the rest of these if they come across Xavius preview alone, so I'm not sure..

4. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    @San is right. People looking for a non-bestial version of Xavius may quickly dismiss the gems
    you created here without even taking a closer look at it due to the most "savage" one being the
    only one displayed in the icon list. Would be a waste imo.

5. Scias

Scias

Icon Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeah but if you search "Xavius" you get all the alternatives in results:
    [​IMG]
    And if you search "Nightelf" you can find the Nightelf version easily, or if you search "Satyr" the Satyr version..
    It's kinda only a issue if you're browsing through the icon resources "aimlessly" looking for a icon you might use.. But if you utilize the search bar you'll find these easily, right?

6. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    And if not? ;)
    In the end it is your decision, I am just saying that I agree that the icons are different enough from
    each other to be seperate packs.

7. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    You can always change the miniature, like this one:Horde-Themed Items , to show all the variations at once, maybe that could help?

8. Elladaryn

Elladaryn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Could you add passive versions of those icons? They look really cool and I can see them be used in auras or something like that.

9. San

San

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources: