• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWorgenFerality

Reactions: deepstrasz
Hi there, this one is a detailed icon, compared to my other icons. It is a quick draw over a screenshot of a high res furless model of a werewolf. I know it's not a warcraft art style, but I thought I would experiment and share it with The Hive :)

PS. I am running out of names for these Worgen/Werewolf Icons...so sorry if it doesn't make sense, you can change it to whatever suits your needs :)

worgenicondrawover.jpg

drawover.jpg

Please give credits to Kimberly if used, cheers :)

Keywords:
werewolf, werewulf, wulf, wolf, were, monster, beast, evil, scary, demon, dog, hell, hound, Cerberus, hound, rage, power, hunger, thirst, feral, inner
Contents

BTNWorgenFerality (Icon)

Reviews
08:22, 21st Oct 2013 enjoy: Great! Love the smirk, he looks sinister!

M

08:22, 21st Oct 2013
enjoy: Great! Love the smirk, he looks sinister!

Level 26
It looks a little bit like an evil bunny when shrunk down to icon size.:plol:

But it is still cool looking, 4/5.

You beat me to it. I was about to say the same thing. Werebunny. ;D
While it's colorful and crisp, the biggest issue is the ears that stand right up.

Werewolves tend to be a mixture of a wolf and a human and thus, the ears generally lean in this angle " \ ". If you fixed that, I think it would look better.
Here's two pictures to display what I mean. http://canadiansilverdollarssite.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/werewolf.jpg
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/079/3/8/WEREWOLF_3_by_el_grimlock.jpg

However, if you do not wish to edit this icon, I guess that's up to you, but at its current stage, it feels like the Werebunny.

Level 45
Level 22
You could shrink the canine a bit and make the other teeth sharper, right now he looks like a smiling dog. If possible, could you make him frown a bit to make him look more ferocious. (like some folded skin between the nose and eyes)