• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWolfAura

Just another wc3 icon :D

My last icon for today , Huuhhh ... I spent my time for drawing, drawing, drawing , practice, watching :D
Enjoy ...

Large Image .:

226275-albums8083-picture96624.png

-----
Little Changes :
Makes the aura more smoother
Change the size of the eye a bit.

Keywords:
Wolf, Night, Aura, Sense, Smell, Dog, Canis, Grey, Worgen, Werewolf, Monster, Puppy, Animal, Full Moon, Bite, Fierce, Wild, Instinct.
Contents

BTNWolfAura (Icon)

Reviews
12:35, 10th Apr 2015 Apheraz Lucent: The eye could be bigger, as it gets completely lost in the icon (or emit a glow of a sort instead, your call), and the rays seem thick and consistent, not representing a soft smooth aura feel too well. You can...

M

12:35, 10th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: The eye could be bigger, as it gets completely lost in the icon (or emit a glow of a sort instead, your call), and the rays seem thick and consistent, not representing a soft smooth aura feel too well. You can fade the rays further away from the wolf, which will add some mysticism to the render too.

However, as much as it is approveable in it's current state, I'd like you to fix those things before doing so. For now, I won't apply a rating, and the icon will be left on Pending.

06:50, 15th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Changes have been made, and this looks really splendid now, a nice high quality icon.

Level 21
Yes!Finally another wolf icon!
Great work,i especially like the way the scar is on the eye.Reminds me of the Witcher for some reason.