• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWhiteLight

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: FlameofChange
White Light Surrounded By Ghosts
Made by x3GlikE

This is my very first icon uploaded to hives :D
I got bored so i decided to test my photoshop skills and upload an icon to hives :D
Enjoy and Comment xD
Icon Version

v1.0
Keywords:
Time Light Chaos
Contents

BTNWhiteLight (Icon)

Reviews
17:02, 13th Nov 2010 Pyramidhe@d: I dont even know what this is supposed to be enjoy: I think it's supposed to filter and randomness. REJECTZOR! It lacks a proper object. Some of this is filters I guess, such as the background? But yea, this...

M

17:02, 13th Nov 2010
Pyramidhe@d: I dont even know what this is supposed to be

enjoy: I think it's supposed to filter and randomness. REJECTZOR!
It lacks a proper object. Some of this is filters I guess, such as the
background? But yea, this really doesn't look like anything other than random light. Not approvable. Look at some tutorials and remember to add an actual object. The ghosts could be that, but they don't look like ghosts or anything. So yea.