• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNWaterBolt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: morbent
1. This is my "first" piece of work, as you may have noticed its my version of the WoW spell Waterbolt based of (ironically) Firebolt.

2. I hope this icon proves useful to anyone that uses it (maybe I'll make a waterbolt missile model later...)

3. Give credits if you use it in your map.

Keywords:
Water, Waterbolt, Elemental, Hydro, Bolt
Contents

BTNWaterBolt (Icon)

Reviews
02:06, 22nd Jul 2012 Apheraz Lucent: When thinking of water, I imagine smooth circular texture. Your icon is really pixelated and sharp, even too harsh for an ice bolt. Water tends to be a stable energy. Some offset circles or bubbles around it with...

M

02:06, 22nd Jul 2012
Apheraz Lucent: When thinking of water, I imagine smooth circular texture. Your icon is really pixelated and sharp, even too harsh for an ice bolt.
Water tends to be a stable energy. Some offset circles or bubbles around it with a fine, nice glow would look a lot more pleasing to the eye.
Black background just stabs the eyes. Fill it up with water splashes or apply glow.

Rejected until updated.