1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Triumph has risen from these uncharted shores. The 34th Modeling Contest Results are out!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNTyrael

Submitted by Deleted member 238226
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
so here it is, made for this model http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/tyrael-final-update-272889/ though it's still in needs fix section. dunno if it's okay to link a model that still needs fix.

the big pic here :
bigpic
[​IMG]

edit if you want, don't need to give me any credit.

Keywords:
diablo, tyrael, angel, holy, light
Contents

BTNTyrael (Icon)

Reviews
10:10, 15th Jan 2016 Apheraz Lucent: A bit crowded, but just wonderful.
  1. 10:10, 15th Jan 2016
    Apheraz Lucent: A bit crowded, but just wonderful.

2. Eagle XI

Eagle XI

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Hmm, i thought the item in hand to be an talisman of sorts, couldnt tell it being an sword handle before looking at the big picture.

3. hmm.. yeah. i agree with you. i was kinda overused the space and make some part looks not visible. maybe it is can be used for talisman? i don't know. it's up for the user if they want it to be like that. that sword it's fixable, but too lazy at the moment :(

4. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This may sound weird, but the issue I have with this icon is that it's too detailed. When compressed into 64x64 it looks like a big mess, regardless of how nice the big image is. That's only my opinion though.

5. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The icon is way too detailed that the parts are not distinct.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I for one think it's pretty neat. But I think it might need some sharper edges to define it more, it all blends together way too well.

7. Too much details, My eyes hurts so much. Dude, lessen the details please & I really think that your icon looks like a CnP.

8. no it's not. but i use some reference that i saw on google images. i was struggle the first time i draw this icon, since i can't find a really good proportion and angle on how to draw this icon. first, i was try to draw it on close up, where it's just show the hood and some part of his body, and with different angle from this. but then, after i finish it, the result is not quite satistifying. so then, i decided to look on some google image and found some pictures that looks like this. here's my reference :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i also use it as my color pallete. so it has identical color as the real tyrael should be.
    i can provide you with the psd file if you want to.

i am not quite sure on how to improve it. i open for any suggestion if someone have it.

9. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, some people are afraid of quality. :D

Anyhow I just wanted to say even though it took me a while to figure this one out and understand what I was looking at I really like it. It really makes me question all the other models I've given a 5/5 because this is truly fantastic in comparison. This is beauty incarnate.

10. thanks for the comment. i really appreciate it.

11. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    And also I can't see the big pic for some reason, might want to look into that.

12. hmm, how about now?

13. Eldin HawkWing

Eldin HawkWing

Resources:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Some of the Blizz Icons are Full of detail. So it really Fits for warcraft III.

14. Razosh

Razosh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you it looks great. ^^

15. Legal_Ease

Legal_Ease

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps: