• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTyrael

Reactions: deepstrasz
so here it is, made for this model http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/tyrael-final-update-272889/ though it's still in needs fix section. dunno if it's okay to link a model that still needs fix.

the big pic here :
238226-albums7826-picture104338.jpg

edit if you want, don't need to give me any credit.

Keywords:
diablo, tyrael, angel, holy, light
Contents

BTNTyrael (Icon)

Reviews
10:10, 15th Jan 2016 Apheraz Lucent: A bit crowded, but just wonderful.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Hmm, i thought the item in hand to be an talisman of sorts, couldnt tell it being an sword handle before looking at the big picture.

hmm.. yeah. i agree with you. i was kinda overused the space and make some part looks not visible. maybe it is can be used for talisman? i don't know. it's up for the user if they want it to be like that. that sword it's fixable, but too lazy at the moment :(

Roland

R

Roland

Too much details, My eyes hurts so much. Dude, lessen the details please & I really think that your icon looks like a CnP.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Too much details, My eyes hurts so much. Dude, lessen the details please & I really think that your icon looks like a CnP.

no it's not. but i use some reference that i saw on google images. i was struggle the first time i draw this icon, since i can't find a really good proportion and angle on how to draw this icon. first, i was try to draw it on close up, where it's just show the hood and some part of his body, and with different angle from this. but then, after i finish it, the result is not quite satistifying. so then, i decided to look on some google image and found some pictures that looks like this. here's my reference :

Archangel_Tyrael_1440x900.png

latest

i also use it as my color pallete. so it has identical color as the real tyrael should be.
i can provide you with the psd file if you want to.

i am not quite sure on how to improve it. i open for any suggestion if someone have it.

Level 24
Too much details.

Well, some people are afraid of quality. :D

Anyhow I just wanted to say even though it took me a while to figure this one out and understand what I was looking at I really like it. It really makes me question all the other models I've given a 5/5 because this is truly fantastic in comparison. This is beauty incarnate.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Anyhow I just wanted to say even though it took me a while to figure this one out and understand what I was looking at I really like it. It really makes me question all the other models I've given a 5/5 because this is truly fantastic in comparison. This is beauty incarnate.

thanks for the comment. i really appreciate it.