• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTrollface

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well, here we go, my first icon at hive.
I hope that it can be usefull for you :>

EDIT:
- More shading.
- Remade tusk.
- Remade backround.

Second edit:
- removed the backround line.

Keywords:
Forest, Troll, Foresttroll, eye, face, u, mad
Contents

BTNTrollface (Icon)

Reviews
17:26, 19th Oct 2010 Pyramidhe@d: A little cartoony but thats ok. You need to put more shading to make sure all the shape are visible. The mouth especially. its a little faint right now.

M

17:26, 19th Oct 2010
Pyramidhe@d: A little cartoony but thats ok. You need to put more shading to make sure all the shape are visible. The mouth especially. its a little faint right now.

Level 11
Subscribing and leaving a larger pic :ogre_hurrhurr:

Edit: Do never expect anything awesome from me.

Second edit:

90411d1285957035-btntrollface-trollface.jpg

This is the old one.

attachment.php

Here is the new one.

Attachments

• Trollface.jpg
    Trollface.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Trollfuryv2.jpg
    Trollfuryv2.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Level 10
i suggest removing the green line, pardon me but the green actually looks like you lost the pencil across the picture
tho this time, shading 's much better, not because of the blurr pencil, but because of where the lights shows up.