• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTripleBlast2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
i made this icon alone, my friends gave me the idea for the icon... you can use it as a spell, or as an item, like a shield... but this is up to you. You mustn't give me credits, I just want, that you have hun with the icon, so enjoy :D

Keywords:
Spell, shield, nightelf, blast
Contents

BTNTripleBlast2 (Icon)

Reviews
18:12, 16th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Really random, not particularly useful, pixelated and lacks details to a large amount. It also looks mirrored/rotated to quite a large amount, which is not a freehand technique.

M

18:12, 16th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Really random, not particularly useful, pixelated and lacks details to a large amount. It also looks mirrored/rotated to quite a large amount, which is not a freehand technique.

Level 12
Fits for a somesort of vortex, but im not really sure...
Rating (Increased): 9/10 - Awesome! ( ~5/5)
+2p: Looks nice.
+2p: It really shows 3 balls spinning around eachother :)
+2p: It would fit for a mana spell, too!
+1p: You actually got all 4 different versions + DIS versions. Good enough for 1 point :)
+2p:(due to a reason, -2 is switched to positive.) Since its your first icon i appreciate your work.
-1p: It also looks abit like a glaive...

Afterwords: I noticed that this is your first icon, so i give it a 5/5 instead. You put some effort into it atleast :)

Last edited: