• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTornadoofFire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Mgeterno11
My frist icon , Maded in Paint , Bad Quality
Next time im gonna use one other program.
credits to yixx for showing me to convert in BLP

Keywords:
Tornado, Fire, Water, Tornadooffire
Contents

BTNTornadoofFire (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath RejectedDate: 2013/Jan/06 20:51:12 Reasons:Very messy, lacking in quality and execution. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules

M

I3lackDeath

Rejected
[tr]
Date:
2013/Jan/06 20:51:12
Reasons:
Very messy, lacking in quality and execution.​

Staff Contact

Level 15
yea i know i used paint to make this :S cause gimp cant load on my computer :((
Why it cannot load on your computer? :goblin_wtf: Reinstall it, and it will solve the problem.

Please add more shading, texturing and highlighting to it, please. Also, it is a bit flat, try to make it to look like a 3D icon.
You can read some tutorials on this site and watch youtube videos about icon making to make icons better.
Good luck, mate.

Level 6
Why it cannot load on your computer? :goblin_wtf: Reinstall it, and it will solve the problem.

Please add more shading, texturing and highlighting to it, please. Also, it is a bit flat, try to make it to look like a 3D icon.
You can read some tutorials on this site and watch youtube videos about icon making to make icons better.
Good luck, mate.
I needed service pack 3 was all day yesterday installing it xd now to just learn how to use it :D