• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNThundercharged

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first attempt ever at a hand, it didn't turned out fully as expected, but i was quite happy with the result anyways. (I decided to upload it anyways NFWar, but will do another attempt with the suggestions you gave me :) ). Good to get feedback from other users as well, so please give me comments on this one!

A hand, charged with lightning.

Updates:
Defined the fingers and dampened the light in the palm.
Even more shadowing.
Tried to define the shape and hand even more once again, dampened the lightning and changed the angle.

Credit me if you use it in a map.
Don't edit my icons without my permission.
Feedback is appreciated. I'm Still in the process of learning.

Keywords:
hand, thunder, lightning, burst, raikiri, jolt, bolt, energy, burst
Contents

BTNThundercharged (Icon)

Reviews
15:02, 12th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look like its striking. The lightning also seems to be overwhelming the hand, making it hard to make out. 19th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Fingers need to be defined more. They are rather faint right now.

M

15:02, 12th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look like its striking. The lightning also seems to be overwhelming the hand, making it hard to make out.

19th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Fingers need to be defined more. They are rather faint right now.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

It doesn't really look like a hand, if you ask me. :\