• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNThrowingDagger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just a simple throwing dagger.

Keywords:
throwing, dagger, eubz
Contents

BTNThrowingDagger (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath Awaiting UpdateDate: 2012/Dec/15 20:35:07 2012/Dec/23 16:31:34 Reasons:Not too shabby, you actually created proper shading. However, you need to define this more, to actually make it look sharp. It currently looks like a polished...

M

I3lackDeath

Awaiting Update
[tr]
Date:
2012/Dec/15 20:35:07

2012/Dec/23 16:31:34
Reasons:
Not too shabby, you actually created proper shading.
However, you need to define this more, to actually make it look sharp.
It currently looks like a polished and refined iron nugget, rather than having actual blades.
Additionally, you can make use of a fitting effect, so that the object shows motion (meaning that it actually looks like being thrown).
You can check out various of Blizzard's icons to see how they have done it.

Please read what I have responded with in your SC thread.​

Staff Contact

Well Pandas obviously like it but unfortionetly I have a different story, please don't be offended, just being honest and probably realistic, this is just my judgment, maybe its wrong.

Looks like a Kunai from Naruto :). But the shading on the round part is wrong, it looks flat and generally the whole icon looks a bit bad.
The idea is nice, its not that bad drawn, but it needs to be a bit better in order to get used. If you ask me I'd approve it if I was a mod no problem. Just saying there is A LOT of room for improvements, and the glow is mainstream and doesn't look so good.
I give you 2/5 currently, I hope you make it better. (I won't press the rate button)

EDIT: Hey, also try looking at a picture of a kunai...