• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTealButterfly

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Teal Butterfly
Made by x3GlikE

Its an teal butterfly I made with Photoshop , a pen and paper.
If you want the butterfly in like different color just pm me and i can change the butterfly's color to your needs :D
Enjoy and Comment xD
WIP-
wip1e.png

wip2u.png

wip3k.png

wip4q.png

Icon Version

v1.0 11:00 AM
Keywords:
Butterfly teal
Contents

BTNTealButterfly (Icon)

Reviews
11:42, 14th Nov 2010 enjoy: You have shown a wip in your description, but I do not see any wip of how you made the butterfly. It is just suddenly there. Also, it is too undefined, and a tad blurry. The butterfly should have some more colors because...

M

11:42, 14th Nov 2010
enjoy: You have shown a wip in your description, but I do not see any wip of how you made the butterfly. It is just suddenly there. Also, it is too undefined, and a tad blurry. The butterfly should have some more colors because it looks pretty boring. Like, the body of it should be brown or so. Also the butterfly is not centered properly. Fix that.

enjoy: No visible changes made. Rejected until updated.