• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSunRay

Reactions: deepstrasz
Same history than the Winged Messenger icon, God apollo tech, a mystic sunbow. I know it looks simple and that I could have directly stolen it, so, if you think so here is the layer work that says countrary, and btw, the sun ray AoM icon is just too little for Wc3
151568-albums7013-picture77674.png

Keywords:
Sun, bow, arrow, apollo, dark, fang, icon, AOM
Contents

BTNSunRay (Icon)

Reviews
13:51, 13th Jan 2014 Kimbo: Hi there, nice icon, abit simple and blurry but I think thats the compression problem with this site. Approved :)

M

13:51, 13th Jan 2014
Kimbo: Hi there, nice icon, abit simple and blurry but I think thats the compression problem with this site. Approved :)

Level 24
I have to agree with everyone else poor background and to few icon types, still it doesn't look half to bad. 3/5

I'll quote Pyr@, "Why waste your time and talent on drawing things that already exist?"

Neat idea, but could use some work with details. Even though it's an icon reproduction from the other game - your artwork should be inspired by it, and guided, not overwhelmed.

I wanted to recreate it, and I was able to do so, there are icons that represent better a sun ray like my solarium icon. So I do not have to prove anything to my self creating something better, and the originical icon size is 24x24 so you can guess :3