• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStoneGaze

Stone Gaze, medusa, etc. there is no need to say more. =D

Keywords:
naga, spell, stone, sight, gaze, rock, medusa, gorgon, sea, witch
Contents

BTNStoneGaze (Icon)

Reviews
22:22, 5th May 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Well defined and drawn.

M

22:22, 5th May 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Well defined and drawn.

How so? sometimes i really dont understand the english, or at least the context makes the words loose sense for me

Than we will be clearer.. I think I've seen These eyes somewhere else, so basically from an other artwork of an other artist.

Basically, I think you Copied and simply recoloured the work of an other artist to make that Icon which is AGAINST the rules.... but before calling you an art thief, we want to make sure you REALY DID that drawing, by showing us a Work in Progress of it, or the psb(the regular photoshop file) file of it.

Than we will be clearer.. I think I've seen These eyes somewhere else, so basically from an other artwork of an other artist.

Basically, I think you Copied and simply recoloured the work of an other artist to make that Icon which is AGAINST the rules.... but before calling you an art thief, we want to make sure you REALY DID that drawing, by showing us a Work in Progress of it, or the psb(the regular photoshop file) file of it.

I did it from the acolyte skin, i modified the color, the face and the eyes (added dark arround the eyes and light in the pupils), also added eyebrows, modified face and added light and shadows, the gem.. etc

However if there is an artowrk that looks kind of like this one ill be glad to see it

I did it from the acolyte skin, i modified the color, the face and the eyes (added dark arround the eyes and light in the pupils), also added eyebrows, modified face and added light and shadows, the gem.. etc

However if there is an artowrk that looks kind of like this one ill be glad to see it

oooh... yeah that is where I saw it! cool stuff! :D :goblin_yeah:

Last edited: