• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNShieldDecay

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An icon, that could be used for armor reducing spells, or auras (personally I use it for an aura).

Keywords:
Shield, Broken, Shattered.
Contents

BTNShieldDecay (Icon)

Reviews
22:14, 7th Mar 2016 Sin'dorei300: Please, read the Icon Submission Rules. Submitted Icon Resources have to be at least 50% freehand work, CnP & stealing artwork are prohibited.
Well, I made a gray version, but it looks too plain in my opinion... Which one is better? :p
attachment.php

Add some details and a lot more contrast. Metal shines a lot, and therefore contrast is important. If you want it to look more like the invulnerable buff from wc3, try and make the texture plainer, and more shiny, like plastic:

attachment.php
BTNHumanArmorUpOne.png

Last edited:
Level 13
Something like this? :p
Was quite annoying having to edit something so small..
I made the other one big, and then the button maker made it small, while I had to edit this one, while it was initially small =/

Do I make a new entry for this, or do I edit this one? xP

Last edited: