1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Gather 'round - the 20th Icon Contest Poll is out.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNShieldBearerv1

Submitted by Heinvers
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Icon made for HerrDave's Orc Shield Bearer.

Keywords:
Shield Bearer, Orc, Defend, Shieled
Contents

BTNShieldBearerv1 (Icon)

Reviews
09:23, 4th Oct 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Looks a little bit more humanoid than it should, which also explains the flatness of the face, but is a well-made, good looking and above all, a very useful icon indeed.
  1. 09:23, 4th Oct 2015
    Apheraz Lucent: Looks a little bit more humanoid than it should, which also explains the flatness of the face, but is a well-made, good looking and above all, a very useful icon indeed.

2. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    ~Reserved~

Permission
    [​IMG]

3. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Just wondering, why do you need permission for creating an icon? Is this some old tradition of Hive? As far as I know, the icon is yours- you don't need to give anyone permission or ask for it.

For example if Orcs were made by J.R.R Tolkien, would I have to get his permission to do my resource? If Windows 10 was created by Microsoft would I have to ask Microsoft to allow usage of this OS? If I brought an item, do i have to ask creator of it every-time I used it?

What's going on with this permission thing, it's your 100% icon. You DONT need to ask anyone for permission. Furthermore this icon should NOT only be used on THAT specific model.

4. Heinvers

Heinvers

Arena Moderator

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Yeah, I know but the rules clearly state: Before uploading a corresponding icon for another author's resource, you have to acquire that author's permission.
    It's enough to ask the creator once for permission(that is if he doesn't mind afterwards) just to be safe.

I didn't make them.

5. A Void

A Void

Resources:
    Models:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You could always make this a non-corresponding resource. People will still download this to be used on different "Orc" models, not only just that one. Corresponding resources are typically uploaded by authors of the resource that corresponds to another, asking permission just that it would be "corresponding" is waste.

Edit: The orc should have some jaw horns/bones. It looks like Shrek now.