1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNShieldBash

Submitted by Fjury
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This icon was made for the 10th icon contest.

The awesome model that this icon is for is made by Vermillion Edict.

Shield slam ability.
Contents

BTNShieldBash (Icon)

Reviews
22:26, 30th Jul 2012 enjoy: The poll is up, so I will go ahead and approve this. I would like you to make a few updates though.. The guy is very blurry compared to the shield. You should define him more, and use more shadow and highlight. Also, the...
  1. 22:26, 30th Jul 2012
    enjoy: The poll is up, so I will go ahead and approve this. I would like you to make a few updates though.. The guy is very blurry compared to the shield. You should define him more, and use more shadow and highlight. Also, the beard should have more texture.

2. Cakedog345

Cakedog345

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    GJ! (but i prefer it a bit more defined, maybe) :)

3. Fjury

Fjury

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Thank you :> I'll see what I can do.

4. Sorceress

Sorceress

Resources:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Really great man, nicely detailed, fits perfectly in as a warcraft icon,
    the only thing bothering me is the blood. It's a little blurry/ would be nice if you could make it more clear.