• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNsHelm

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I just thought that blue glow looks nice, but here it is without.
Contents

BTNsHelm (Icon)

Reviews
13:07, 13th Jan 2014 Kimbo: I like the style and sense of illumination, but I think it needs to be brighter as it is too dark and blends in with the BG too much. Can you please adjust this better? thanks Edit: No update/response. Rejected.

M

13:07, 13th Jan 2014
Kimbo: I like the style and sense of illumination, but I think it needs to be brighter as it is too dark and blends in with the BG too much. Can you please adjust this better? thanks

Edit: No update/response. Rejected.

Level 21
Just looks better than the old blurry one (at first sight, I didn't think the old one was a helmet and I didn't have time to release my comment). Still, make the helmet more detailed. Until now, this gets 4/5

EDIT:- As the others pointed out more mistakes, I will lower my rating to 3.

Last edited:
Level 14
Yea lights i wanted it to be shiny inside, like there is some real bright source of light.. I failed to make it, then i tried to put few rays of light coming outside but that also sucked and i decided to give up. About horns... that was ... that's best i can do.
But no horns are not about to emit light, that was attempt of giving them more perspectiveness or something lol.