• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNScythe

A simple scythe icon, 100% freehand

Updated!

Keywords:
scythe, reaper, death, blood, reaper, bloody, slash, strike, critical strike, weapon
Contents

BTNScythe (Icon)

Reviews
19:12, 30th Jun 2009 zombie2279: It's not bad, you should add some more metallish looks on the blade. 08:09, 2nd Jul 2009 zombie2279: Hardly any changes made, but it could be incredibly useful and seems to be of approvable quality.

M

19:12, 30th Jun 2009
zombie2279: It's not bad, you should add some more metallish looks on the blade.

08:09, 2nd Jul 2009
zombie2279: Hardly any changes made, but it could be incredibly useful and seems to be of approvable quality.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
---------------------------------------------
1:Handle needs to be little more thicker looks to thin.
2:Not very much shading.
3:The red backround and what i can see as blood coming off the blade doesn't go together very well.
---------------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can use these or not your choice)
Army-of-pandas

Level 30
Pixels in the original pic definitely aren't problems, although i guess it's somekind of filter.

You just have to give the blade's colouration a silver touch up and extend the width of the handle by ~10%.

That's it already, this icon is very useful for various aspects indeed.
Especially since scythes aren't given in Warcraft's icon base.