• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNsacrifice

This is an alternate icon for the "sacrifice" ability of the acolytes.
I made it because the original one doesnt tell anything about the ability (its that hand-with-a-dagger icon)

This icon could also be used for any kind of possesing, charming or ghost-ability.
Could also be used as icon for some Ghost unit.

Keywords:
Ghost, sacrifice, icon, charm, dark, undead, death, alternate, alternative
Contents

BTNsacrifice (Icon)

Reviews
11:17, 5th Oct 2009 Zombie.: A bit grainy and crowded, but it's generally a fine piece of work.

M

11:17, 5th Oct 2009
Zombie.: A bit grainy and crowded, but it's generally a fine piece of work.

Really cool, much better than the original sacrifice icon. However, since people who read from left to right will often 'read' images from left to right as well, and because the ghost is facing the back of the head of the acolyte, it looks as if the Shade is turning into an Acolyte, instead of the other way around. Also, the disatc border is wrong, it should be the same as the other ones.

Level 9
As enjoy said, needs more "blood" to it. I mean, acolytes kill themselves with a dagger to release their soul and become shades, not magically turn into purple versions of themselves :p

But the icon as art is very, very nice.

well in warcraft 3 the acolytes disapear inside a building that looks like a dimension gate or dungean keeper portal to me, and apear some time after as purple shades... so there is nothing bloody and sacrificing about this process (although it should be like that).

but ok, i think i am maby going to do another more bloody icon for that.