• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNRedMirrorImage

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first icon which I made to my map because I couldn't find already existing one like this.

It is pretty bad quality (well it also has a pretty small filesize), but I uploaded it since someone might have a fel orc blademaster with mirror image or fading spell or something, like I had.

This icon is recolored from blizzard's basic green mirror image icon, but teeth, eyes, eyebrows and beard are pretty much freehand, because they went unnoticable due to the recolorizing. Though I'm pretty unfamiliar with gimp, so I'm sure there would've been an easier way to achieve this or a better result.

Give credit if you want in case you happen to use it.

Updated: Reworked the beard and skin color + added some makeup stripes to make it look more like the chaos blademaster.

And I repeat: I uploaded this only because I couldn't find anything like this here. And until you decide to make and post icon like this, this is the best mirror image icon for red blademasters on this entire site.

Keywords:
mirrorimage, mirror, image, blademaster, blade, master, felorc, fel, orc, red, fade
Contents

BTNRedMirrorImage (Icon)

Reviews
00:12, 21st Feb 2010 enjoy: Don't upload recolors, read the rules.

M

00:12, 21st Feb 2010
enjoy: Don't upload recolors, read the rules.

Level 7
What are you guys talking about this has no freehand its 100% recoloured Blizzard icon.
Dude you might like this but u cant upload it here its againt the RULEZ...

EDIT: Sorry 85% didnt read description

Level 10
It certainly is a recolour, though I'd rather use this one for the chaos blademaster than the regular mirror image icon. I guess that I have to download it before it gets rejected due to the fact that the majority of this community unfortunately won't accept cnp, recolour and such even if it might be useful.

Rep to you Whisky, and please keep it up. =)