• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPortal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Portal - Created by Mjllonir

An icon basically meant to create a skill or a hotkey for a basic Town Portal. I got a lot ofhelp from Army-of-Pandas (Thank you very much for the help). Added a glowto the orb, as well as some colored filters here and there to add a bit more effect.

Please comment, rate, and tell me what I could fix and what you think about it.

Keywords:
portal, town, teleport, glow, orb
Contents

BTNPortal (Icon)

Reviews
22:25, 20th Jul 2009 Hawkwing: Only now did I realize what this was. Now that I know though, I'll admit the quality is decent. It lacks depth however, which is what you should work on next.

M

22:25, 20th Jul 2009
Hawkwing: Only now did I realize what this was. Now that I know though, I'll admit the quality is decent. It lacks depth however, which is what you should work on next.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Review,
------------------------------------
1-Thanks for some pictures at least, anyway.
2-Overall nice idea, but poor use of the brush tool in the middle, make another design or effect in middle or outside of middle.
3-Color scheme is lacking i think, maybe add some more vibrant colors? Like maybe since your doing blue, added "Cool" colors as shown, Blue, Green, Purple ex.. use these and create some sort of design. or "color scheme"
4-ATC is wrong, when making "ATC" you need to put on passive border and then put on the ATC border then your done.
------------------------------------

(All my recommendations to your icon, you can choose to use these or not,

your choice.)

Thanks, Army-of-pandas.
----------------------------------------

Level 16
Positive
+ Creative
+ Cool color scheme
Neutral
? Takes awhile to see what it really is
Negative
- Needs more color usage along with more blending
- Doesn't fit WC3 style
Review
Hey, don't give up on this one! It has a good idea in it, but it lacks execution. It needs to look more WC3ish. You can do this by adding more color blending, along with more shading and colors.