• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPoisonArrow

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A small dagger that can be used as medium-damaged item.
Updated

Keywords:
dagger, green, eubz
Contents

BTNPoisonArrow (Icon)

Reviews
10:30, 9th Feb 2014 Sin'dorei300: Improve the shape & we'll see. 23:30, 8th Aug 2014 Sin'dorei300: The effect looks too solid and the shape needs more work to look more like a dagger or arrow.

M

10:30, 9th Feb 2014
Sin'dorei300: Improve the shape & we'll see.

23:30, 8th Aug 2014
Sin'dorei300: The effect looks too solid and the shape needs more work to look more like a dagger or arrow.

Level 24
It looks really great though I think that this looks like a poison weapon so I think that adding a few drops of green liquid at the end of the blade would really benefit the appeal of this dagger. 4/5

Level 7
This icon would have already been approved if u had just named it poision arrow. At first glance i thought "Oh, wow, good poision arrow" But i read BTNgreendagger and thought "this can't pass as a dagger". What are u going to do? Make this a poision arrow or green dagger?

Level 7
The concept is easy to grasp and the colors are just fine. But going to exactly how it should have been, poision is usually applied to the arrow-head and then aimed so i think the arrow head is fine but the arrow shaft, it may be wooden, iron but the color should not be green there (personal pref) since the poision is technically not there.

Level 30
Maybe you can make the arrow point (I guess that's how you call it) into color silver like of those metals or steels. I think it could be better like that (personal opinion though, if not a good idea, feel free to reject it.)

But despite that, this looks pretty useful seeing that variations of arrows are what some of the Hivers here are looking for.