• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNPD3WizIncinerate

Reactions: deepstrasz
well, the last of the three casts from the d3 sorceress icons i make.

incinerate, a remake of my first 'new version' of disintegrate.

Keywords:
fire, flame, strike, beam, energy, sorceress, wizard, diablo, pala, burn, ignite, incinerate,
Contents

BTNPD3WizIncinerate (Icon)

Reviews
13:33, 13th Jul 2009 zombie2279: The fire effect looks rather satisfactory, but you should yet again bring the caster more accurately into perspective, since it's hardly visible. 13:56, 19th Jul 2009 zombie2279: No improvements made, but it's...

M

13:33, 13th Jul 2009
zombie2279: The fire effect looks rather satisfactory, but you should yet again bring the caster more accurately into perspective, since it's hardly visible.

13:56, 19th Jul 2009
zombie2279: No improvements made, but it's approvable.

Level 8
Awesome! This is nothing short of epic. 6/6 Maybe a review later. Keep up the great work dude!

Review:

Good: The way the flame is drawn is pretty epic. The flame has little sparks coming off it. Good color choice. The flame at the bottom left corner give's the idea the flame is overflowing, which is nice. Has motion in it. The background fits in.

Bad: Am not sure if the flame at the caster is a fireball, or is it shooting at the lower left corner. The caster cant be seen. Not entirely sure what the thing in the lower left corner is meant to be.

Ideas: There is a space between the the lower left corner and the caster which i think is confusing me, is it one spell or is he conjuring another fireball up ? Or maybe he is chanelling the incarnate spell ?

Rating:6/6
-Somnium

Last edited:
Level 36
Awesome! This is nothing short of epic. 6/6 Maybe a review later. Keep up the great work dude!

Review:

Good: The way the flame is drawn is pretty epic. The flame has little sparks coming off it. Good color choice. The flame at the bottom left corner give's the idea the flame is overflowing, which is nice. Has motion in it. The background fits in.

Bad: Am not sure if the flame at the caster is a fireball, or is it shooting at the lower left corner. The caster cant be seen. Not entirely sure what the thing in the lower left corner is meant to be.

Ideas: There is a space between the the lower left corner and the caster which i think is confusing me, is it one spell or is he conjuring another fireball up ? Or maybe he is chanelling the incarnate spell ?

Rating:6/6
-Somnium

How is it a 6/6 if there's something in the bad category? That makes no sense at all.