• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNOcarinaOfTime

Ok, so... you noticed I did a lot of zelda icons the last 2 days (well, 4, i suppose for a day, that a lot of them). So here's the main object in any zelda n64 game (yea, it's more important than the mastersword, since the mastersword is only in OoT), The ocarina of time. I think this one's the best yet. To prove it's my work, here's a WIP of it:
cc7f3cf2e26eed85dd2a813f03bd56a7_34592.png

Keywords:
zelda, ocarina, of, time, link, music, triforce
Contents

BTNOcarinaOfTime (Icon)

Reviews
10:47, 3rd Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Useful
Level 7
How about the boomerang for the next one? Faithfully been in every single game

Well, could be the next thing.. But firstly, I suppose I'll do the bow. then the boomerang. I'm doing the n64 version franchise. The boomerang in TLoZoot wasn't that big helpful (because you get it like 10 minutes before you can't use it anymore (you grow old of it, literally)), but it did help sometimes when coming back to the past... Well, that's a little too complicated for people to understand who don't know the games. Mirror shield will be my next project! I can't really get how i'm gonna make a mirror... because it reflects the items in front of it... I'ma gonna think out something :D Actually, gonna do that right now! To the Jaret cave! WUUSH!

Level 7
Whats that? In your WIP you just removed the black circles and some details.

Hey, why don't you try and shrink this picture, and see how they look alike a lot. I'll show you how i did the glow n shit, if you want. Pic by pic. I used linear dodge for the color, and under it, i created a layer and filled it with black. added a white dot here and there, blurred it, and voila. Had the glow on the icon.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Hey, why don't you try and shrink this picture, and see how they look alike a lot. I'll show you how i did the glow n shit, if you want. Pic by pic. I used linear dodge for the color, and under it, i created a layer and filled it with black. added a white dot here and there, blurred it, and voila. Had the glow on the icon.

They look the same to me, but you may have edited a couple places.

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 346
  • icons_12215_btn.jpg
    icons_12215_btn.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 337