• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNNatureAmulet

Nature Amulet //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Keywords:
Nature, Amulet, Tree, Forest, Green, Magic
Contents

BTNNatureAmulet (Icon)

Reviews
15:47, 10th Aug 2012 Apheraz Lucent: Lacks color variations and overall green-ness is just plain. Other than that, it does look nice, and I'll approve it.

M

15:47, 10th Aug 2012
Apheraz Lucent: Lacks color variations and overall green-ness is just plain. Other than that, it does look nice, and I'll approve it.

It has 4 shining points.
I am not a pro or anything, but that does seem odd, doesn't it?

Especially the upper left one.
Other than that, awesome.
What Kingz said. There should be only one light source, atleast one should be the brightest one. So only create one reflection star or whatever you want to call it.

Also, you have to vary colour shades. You used the exact same shade of green for everything in the icon, hence it's hardly distinguished.