• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMysticTreant

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Gaphry
Still think, that treants are weak? I don't think so.

Mystic treant icon.
BTNMysticTreant.png
--->
BTNMysticTreant.png
Give credits if you use it, don't redistribute without my permission.

Have fun

p/s updated btw :)

Keywords:
Treant, Mystic, Magic, Nature, Green, Brown, Wood, Power
Contents

BTNMysticTreant (Icon)

Reviews
21:54, 14th Jan 2012 Pyramidhe@d: The leaves are a bit blurry. Make them slightly bigger to make sure they look like leaves, not green object in outline of a leaf shape. And a little more defining overall, I think. I would presonally show off some...

M

21:54, 14th Jan 2012
Pyramidhe@d: The leaves are a bit blurry. Make them slightly bigger to make sure they look like leaves, not green object in outline of a leaf shape. And a little more defining overall, I think. I would presonally show off some bark like texture to really emphasise that it is a tree

11 Feb 2012
Pyramidhe@d: Leaves still need work, why is the treant's forehead all shiny?

Level 21
Hey man sorry for not commenting on this amazing icon and still I'm glad you are part of my project. Hope those other icons you are making will be just a good.