• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMeteor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I'm working on this icon by when I learned how to use Photoshop, everyday I started to improve it, like 10 mins of coloring pixels with 400% zoom, cuz I'm too lazy at single pixels. Applied 2 filters and that's the result!
My Burning Meteor!

Remember!
Feedback and rate! Thanks hope that this helped someone!

Keywords:
Meteor, Rain, Meteor Rain, Fire Blue, Fire, Blue, Demon, Undead
Contents

BTNMeteor (Icon)

Reviews
17:08, 16th Oct 2008 Hawkwing: Changes were not made.

M

17:08, 16th Oct 2008
Hawkwing: Changes were not made.

Level 34
I'ts a good start, but there are things that are bit wrong in here (in my oppinion)

1. Meteor is too small, make it bigger
2. It needs some background, or make the metor more fiery
3. I't not good to use filters, they aren't counted as freehand, (right? :/ ) and not eveyrone like works with filters
4. it would be good if you do the 1.

Level 22
perfect for a spell of mine, im using a blue meteor. however, the background is lacking, and you should either enlarge the icon or add a tiny bit of fire to the front. it also looks far too round to be a meteor. 3/5, if you fix some of those, 4/5

Level 6
I usually base my images on the ones I find on Google, I writed down Meteor and the first decent result was this one.(Also it was nice).
I started drawing, so I based myself just on an image (ye, I'm not so fantasious).
Also comments always appreciated, and you're right, the background sucks! Going to improve it...but, you know, I'm not so fantasious, what could I make as background?

Level 4
Really? Reminds me of petrified humanoids flying eyeball.

lol ok it doesn't look like an eyeball but yea it needs to be bigger and if your like lazy or something you could just have the bouckground like..like..
...well use your imagination. I personally think it shold be a giant meteor storm but still its doing good