• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNMeteor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
"In the middle of the night i woked up. Everything was dark. But then giant fireballs fell down to earth destroying the city like a Therene Dragon. All my friends were screaming while burning people run through the streets." - Antyr, Officer of the 4.Battalion in the last battle in the Archian Kingdom.

I know that there're quite a lot of Meteor Icons but this is my one created for my map.
Contents

BTNMeteor (Icon)

Reviews
15:49, 19th Oct 2009 Pyramidhe@d: like everyone said, showing the meteor a bit more will be good. it should be a bit more visible. after all, it fell through the atmosphere and should be glowing hot, if not lit up by the impact explosion. the light...

M

15:49, 19th Oct 2009
Pyramidhe@d: like everyone said, showing the meteor a bit more will be good. it should be a bit more visible. after all, it fell through the atmosphere and should be glowing hot, if not lit up by the impact explosion. the light that people are talking about is the bright flash of right when the meteor coms in contact with the ground

Level 13
Thanks for your comments; tell me if can i improve something, maybe general things you dislike..

EDIT: I like the Idea which Trilium has to make it a holy spell icon, I make some fitting version of this icon for holy spells...

Mby you could make some kind of rays that comes from the line of the impact to remember that this meteor has fallen...