• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLightningbolt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hmmmmmmmm..................... maybe this help...

Keywords:
lightning, orc, shaman, druid,
Contents

BTNLightningbolt (Icon)

Reviews
10:09, 29th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Not enough freehand content.

M

10:09, 29th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Not enough freehand content.

Level 15
and C'n'P is actually forbidden

PS: in tools section there's a Button Manager tool, it adds borders to your icons, so you don't have to do it manually

Level 9
ha i found the surprise! the orcfingers are not blue but brown. just look the icon left of that strange blue lightning... :D

mhm.. maby orks are some kind of chameleon and able to change theyr fingers color.

but seriously: CnP is not allowed and will not be tollerated. if you want to paste more cnp icons, your gonna get your ass banned faster than u think

Level 13
You have a good taste, looks like a good game.
I would rather pick one from MapleStory or something. n_n
And I've never seen such disabled buttons, very original!
icons_8758_disbtn.jpg

And Roflcopter, IT'S THE SIXTH SKILL! ;3

w00t.

Level 3
okay, thank you all for comments. it helps me a lot.

but, i had a problem with uploading icons, and the lot of time had passed since i checked out how to do it... ^^

i think i need a little support... :ugly: and help sometimes.....

Level 13
Check all the Tutorials and pratice alot!
Don't upload your pratice icons but post them here to get alot of help from the friendly Hive members.
They say what there is able to improve and how to do that.

Good luck.