• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNlegolas

tis legolas, most feminine of all elves

Keywords:
legolas, lord of the rings, elf, gay
Contents

BTNlegolas (Icon)

Reviews
I3lackDeath ApprovedDate: 2013/Jan/31 20:06:43 Reasons:Useful. [TR]Staff Contact Submission Rules
also, blackdeath do you have any tips or critique to how to make my icons more warcraft-ish?

I will quote what Pyramidhe@d replied back then:
well lets say you just grab one of your icon and compare it to a bunch of other warcraft icon.then you compare if they look similar

this includes proportioning or placement/layout conventions. i believe, for example, warcraft icon always show the one end of an weapon related item, not crop off both sides. an ok example would your locust swarm equivalent. it follows the placements but the foreshortening is rather weak in comparison. it also includes rendering style, such as the contrast in the colours, the shading method and general surface textural quality, whther the pic is too grainy or not, got too much details and what not.