• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLaunchRocket

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz and ILH
Nuclear missile or just a rocket.

Edit 1: Removed the smoke

Edit 2: Returned the smoke, added more color to it ect.

Edit 3: Removed Light rays and added glow instead.

Keywords:
Rocket, missile, nuke, nuclear, bomb, explosion, launch, weapon, delivery, ballistic, ICBM, IRBM
Contents

BTNLaunchRocket (Icon)

Reviews
20:44, 13th Sep 2015 Sin'dorei300: Commented. Awaiting update. 20:00, 27th Sep 2015 Sin'dorei300: Commented.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

If you don't consider suggestions and comments as applying personal taste on your icon, then I would like to suggest to work a bit with the glow.

Why did you remove the smoke ? A bit more work and definition and lining and it would look great.

I'd say to not remove the smoke, just make it less dense, less white(some grayish variation, some orange/fire reflection) and more detailed.
Also, the greenish(why greenish?) effect looks too solid, could use more variation in shape and color.
There could be some fire as well.
I suggest u to observe some real pics, it could help/inspire u a bit.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

I think it is the glow, these stripes in the background, ruining the rocket's awesomeness.