• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNIllidanLoveMaiev

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The hunt is over, Illidan was captured by Maiev to imprison in her heart... Forever ♥♥♥
-changes = lighten up a bit ...
11226006_1106438059385618_7831393043829895570_n.jpg
icons_18190_btn.jpg

Keywords:
Love, Kiss, Seduce, Couple, Sex, Illidan, Maiev, Night Elf, Hunt, Demon.
Contents

BTNIllidanLoveMaiev (Icon)

Reviews
19:15, 17th Jun 2015 Sin'dorei300: Commented. 17:12, 1st Jul 2015 Sin'dorei300: I don't see major changes. What i said before still applies.
Level 21
Well,i like this one.I'm sure this is what a lot of people hoped for,i've seen many fan-fictions about the two of them.
I have other feedback for now except that i really like this and think you did a good job,as always :D
Ill take a closer look later

This. Is. Impossible.
However, I must say the icon itself is very well done
Next time draw Sylvanas with Arthas, they form a perfect couple as well xD
Nice suggestion ... I will try :D
I like your idea ...
"The more you hate, the more you love . "

PS : Bruhhh ... Just only 1 download.. There's many comments than downloads :/ But Thanks to your good feedback, I don't assume to get higher number of downloads, I just want to share my artworks :D

Nice suggestion ... I will try :D
I like your idea ...
"The more you hate, the more you love . "

PS : Bruhhh ... Just only 1 download.. There's many comments than downloads :/ But Thanks to your good feedback, I don't assume to get higher number of downloads, I just want to share my artworks :D

It's because this doesn't really have much use in maps. I mean, what are we going to use it for?

The Demon hunter calls Maiev from across the map. After channeling this skill for 2 hours, the couple meets and kisses, healing the demon hunter for <L01Z,DataA1> and stunning nearby allied and enemy units for 5 seconds.

You can go ahead and have fun with your romantic fan fiction, but just because you like a picture doesn't mean it will make a good and useful icon.

It's because this doesn't really have much use in maps. I mean, what are we going to use it for?

The Demon hunter calls Maiev from across the map. After channeling this skill for 2 hours, the couple meets and kisses, healing the demon hunter for <L01Z,DataA1> and stunning nearby allied and enemy units for 5 seconds.

You can go ahead and have fun with your romantic fan fiction, but just because you like a picture doesn't mean it will make a good and useful icon.

Yeah, I know that hahahaha ...
But your idea about the ability is amazing ... "Stunning nearby and allied units" .

Level 21

Don't give me ideas lol

Besides the fact that i don't see much use for this icon(the conclusion being that - not every image can become a good and useful icon), the icon is too dark and crowded.
A lot of black outlines everywhere.
The black outlining isn't a good solution to emphasize the foreground, surely it reduces image quality, giving it a caricatural/cartoonish aspect.
Don't use pure black/white, use darker/lighter tones of chosen colors.
An object/subject correctly represented, and accompanied by a suitable background, doesn't need any kind of outline for standing out.
I suggest u to reduce the amount of black outlines(if u need to emphasize something use shadows/highlights, there could be reflections/rimelights...), to make the image clearer and understandable.
Also, i suggest u to focus a bit more on quality, the lines must be thinner and smoother, not thick and steep.